Friday, June 02, 2017

Blogging Buddies

My name is Cristina Alvayay and I work in Santiago College, Chile since the year 1999.  I have moved around the school a bit in all these years.  I started out as a bilingual Gr4 teacher, moved to the English department where I spent 10 years, and now I belong to the Educational Technology team.   For the last 3 years, I have been an EdTech Coach for grades 3 through  5.   All this moving around has allowed me to meet many people, learn how the different areas of the school work, and made me (I believe) a more flexible person.  

I have been invited this year to participate in the Blogging Buddies, ISTE's EdTech Coaches PLN this year.  I feel it will be a great opportunity to learn more not only about tech integration, but also about the challenges we face as EdTech coaches.  I am also very excited about meeting new people through here!

Feel free to follow me on twitter and instagram where I share some of the things I do with my students.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Christina, I'm glad you'll be joining us on the Blogging Buddies adventure this year! I look forward to learning from all your diverse experience!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for giving us this opportunity to connect Katie!

      Delete

Debating on a Topic

I am working on my Exhibition Project and as a year level, we needed to come up with a topic. Image by  Nick Youngson To do this, we...